WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent makeup that creates very natural eyebrows.
We create hairlike strokes mimicking your natural hairs.
A touchup is required 6-8 weeks after initial appointment.
*TOUCH UP INCLUDED IN PRICE*
Aftercare instructions will be provided at your appointment along with an aftercare kit.
- Normal to dry skin
Microblading can still be done on oily skin type but not recommended because it tends to fade quicker.
Results do vary based on lifestyle, skin type, health, preferences, etc.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Microblading can last between 1-2 years depending on your skin type.
To keep your brows looking fresh, a touch up is suggested 1 year after 6-8 week touchup.
DO I NEED A PATCH TEST?
Patch tests are optional.
All pigments used are non reactive, and hypoallergenic.
Although allergic reactions are extremely rare, a patch test is recommended at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
If you wish to have a patch test done, please contact us to schedule a consultation. If you wish to proceed without a patch test, you are required to sign a waiver at the time of your appointment.
WHO ARE MICROBLADE CLIENTS?
- People who have sparse or no eyebrow hair
- Those with busy lifestyles who don't have time to apply makeup daily
- Did you over tweeze and now they just won't grow back? This service is perfect for you!
- Anyone struggling with allergic reactions to conventional makeup
- People with asymmetrical eyebrows who want to make uneven areas appear balanced
- Those who are not artistic in drawing on their eyebrows
IS EVERYONE A CANDIDATE FOR MICROBLADING?
You are not a candidate if:
- Under the age of 18 (even with parental consent)
- Currently pregnant or nursing
- Viral/Bacteria Infection and/or disease
- Have an open wound present
- History of keloid hypertrophic scarring
- Currently on Accutane, antibiotics, iron supplements, anticoagulants, etc.
- Skin Conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatits, Pilaris, Keratosis)
- Hair Transplant on brow area
- Autoimmune (Lupus, HIV/Aids)
- Currently taking Accutane/Retin-A (You must wait 1 year)
- Have skin that is extremely thin or severely wrinkled
- Latisse (Discontinue 3-6 months before appointment)
DOCTOR'S NOTE REQUIRED
Please consult with your physician and provide us with a doctor's note
- Cancer and undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- Thyroid Condition
- High Blood Pressure
Please get your microblading done BEFORE you get botox. Botox must be done 3 weeks before and after this service.
PREVIOUS PERMANENT MAKEUP
If you previously had permanent makeup, it must be light enough to cover. If your previous tattoo is too dark, we offer a non-laser tattoo removal service if interested. Please send us a photo of your brows without makeup to see if you are a good candidate.
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to call us at (484)597-6423 or email us at email@example.com